Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009



Been a LONG a$$ time since I posted.

I am so thankful for my beautiful family. The Lord has been kind and generous to me. I am thankful for the family I was born into, and the awesome family I married into. I am grateful for lifelong friends I've known since Riverton, Utah days, and I am grateful for the many great friends I've made living in Iowa and Arizona. I am thankful to live in the country. No matter how much we all complain, we still have it 10x better than those in most countries. I'm grateful for second chances, forgiveness, and generosity. I'm trying to get better at this stuff myself, but very grateful that we can continue to live and learn. Enjoy this day, you never know when an ass troid will hit the planet and disintigrate us all :).

1 comment:

atlkat said...

I didn't know you have a blog. That's why you need me at the movie theater nobody bothers me because I go tell them to do whatever it is to stop. Kids are afraid of crazy old men. They would be scared to death of you.